meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

Farewell 2009 Greetings 2010

My goal on 12/31/09... to officially open up my blog to the public. Welcome to The Vintage Pearl!
I am thrilled to say that I can check off that goal and declare it, Accomplished! I am excited to share my thoughts on life, the world and anything that strikes my mood. I hope that you enjoy my blog and I welcome you to join me on my new adventure. I am a simple girl, who is living life and tackling experiences all the while always wearing pearls :)


Wishing you a Happy New Year! May 2010 be filled with peace, love, health and many blessings!

xo,
Silvia

5 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Saw on Blue Eyed Bride that you were new to blogging! Just wanted to stop by and say "Welcome"...

Best wishes in 2010!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Hi! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. Welcome to this amazing little world. Can't wait to read more!!

S said...

Thank You Amy & I'm NolaGirl! I am excited to join the blog world.. and looking forward to getting to know you all:)

Melissa said...

Happy New Year!! Welcome to the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I never got your e-mail! Were you sending it to the right address!? classysouthernbride@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Post a Comment