meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

MIA- Missing In Action:

Hey Ya'll! I am so sorry that I haven't been blogging. Life has taken me by the feet lately. With it being the end of the year in most of my life areas, I have been sad to say it MIA. However, I am back and better than ever :)


Update on Me:
Professional life I have been beyond blessed. I am a huge believer in working hard and when it fails, work even harder! The pay off is beyond your wildest dreams! I have a great family, some members I don't care for. I guess I am like Jeff Lewis on Bravo's Show Flipping Out. Even though some family members are can we say pretty cold hearted and uncompassionate people. Doesn't obligate me to value and have a relationship with them. I value a few and that is plenty for me :)

I have lost weight. With getting back into dance class. I used to dance so much when I was younger that being an adult took it over. Sad, I know. But I have taken it back up and I could not be happier. Plus my figuere looks fab!

So, tell me what have I missed? I want to hear from you.

I will be blogging daily from now on and I cannot wait to read your comments! Have a wonderful and sunshinny Wednesday!

1 comments:

melifaif said...

Glad to see you back and happy! Life is a daily grind over here...

Post a Comment