meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

Happy Wednesday Lovies!



I don't have a whole one topic blog post to share with you today. Just have some little things that I am thinking about right now.

Food Journaling--

I have begun a food journal. Writing down what I eat, drink, taste, lick etc.. It truly keeps me on track. I look at it mid day and see where I need to up my fruit or veggie in take, calcium, protein. This week has been pretty good. But it is only week one, we shall see how long I can keep this up.


The Royal Wedding-

I am completely obessed with the Royal Wedding taking place this April. I will have to have my friend over at Pink Julep Abroad

To send me some memorabilia from this event. I just love weddings and anything Royal. So, this is a win win for me.

Look at the official wedding China that was designed-- Gorgeous!




Zumba-

Taking it up beginning next Monday. I am an avid spinner ( aka. Spin class lover) but I need some spice. I love to dance! When you can dance and can burn up to 800 calories in a 45 min. class. Sign me up! :)

Photo Credit


Okay loves, what is your "this and that" for today? What is on your mind?



Have a Fabulous Wednesday!

1 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

Thanks for the shout out lovely! Will keep my eye out for any goodies I could send you although to be honest, I haven't seen much yet... wonder what's up with that?

Post a Comment