meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

A Definite Gem

Hi Lovelies,

I am so sorry that I have been MIA in blogging lately. So much has happened in my life that I will have to create a whole new other post about it this weekend. But I didn't want to miss out in telling you all about my friends spa. My friend, Jenny has opened up her own spa in the Raleigh, NC/Wake Forest, NC area. Grand opening is this monday Feb. 22. If you plan on passing through the area or know anyone who lives there. Please pass this new gem in the area around. I can personally attest that this is a top notch spa that will have you come back again and again.
So, do me a favor call The Falls Day Spa at 919-570-8889. I promise you will not be sorry. If you do happen to attend, let me know. I would love to hear about it :)

Until next time,

Silvia

1 comments:

I'maNolaGirl said...

How cool!!! I will pass it along to some girls I know in the area!!

Post a Comment