meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

Hot Tea, Sudafed & Big News!

Hi All… as you can read above, hot tea, soup and Sudafed have been my life savers the past 3 days. I have some type of head cold/allergy thing. No clue, but I have been living in my pjs after work and crawling into my bed. I am not a fan of being sick, I mean who is? At work, I am misreable and getting by with my head aches & sneezing. I guess I am stubborn and somewhat of a work aholic.
I am getting better, and I am hoping to be good to go come Thursday.

Now onto the big news… I applied for a Reunion Director position for my International Sorority Alumna Org. and guess what?!
I got it and I am so excited. I am apart of a great sisterhood that has given me so much and how could I not give back?!
I am truly blessed! If you are a Delta Zeta Sister or a Greek sister let me know. I would love to hear about your experiences and if you are involved in any Greek organizations.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Xoxo,
Silvia

3 comments:

LuvRedandWhite said...

That's so exciting about your new job! Where is it?

S said...

Oh its only a position on a board. On line for my sorority. :)

Allison said...

Congratulations!! I cannot wait to work with you this year!!!! :)

Post a Comment