meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

Tuesday Ramblings and Thanksgiving

Here are a few things on my mind this morning:

1. Kim Zolziack is pregnant?!!! What?!! How in the world? And really is she 30? No way. Okay, yes, she is with child and if you watch RHOATL you will know that the father is Mr. Nice bottom.

2. Camille on RHOBH is a nutjob. There, I said it. And you all were thinking it. Yes, a huge nut job. Now, I understand why Kelsey had gotten a girlfriend. I don't blame him. Seriously.

3. Thanksgiving- This year will be a special one. One of my dear friends will be flying in and spending time with my parents and I this holiday week. I am so excited! I love having visitors during the holiday season. Even though, this holiday will be super small. Just my parents and I. I really wanted to make it special. If you are an avid reader of my blog you know why in my past posts. Therefore, this thanksgiving will be filled with many memories of a small event. A day of blessings and reflecting on the past years experiences.

4. This Thanksgiving videa made my day. It is so silly, but it sure did make me laugh.





Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone and remember, it is not about who comes to dinner, who has the best food or whats on tv… it is about how blessed we truly are this holiday season. Count your blessings every day.

1 comments:

Allison said...

What a great post! I hope that you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Post a Comment