meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

IPhone 4G..Gotta Have it!

How excited was I to see Steve Jobs announce the new Iphone 4! I am a nerd for gadgets. I can't help it. The only problem is.. Cost. I can't afford half of this stuff that comes out. I really want the Ipad. I am saving up for one and the new IPHone 4 when I am able to. My cell contact will end the beginning of next year. So, I will definitely be purchasing this little puppy in white & once my laptop passes away ( perhaps 2-3 more years? Ha-ha). I will invest in the newer version of the Ipad. ( You know, there will be a newer Ipad 3 come that time :) ).


Image Credit

So, what do you all think of the new Iphone 4? Do you have an Iphone already? Or are you like me, saving your pennies & waiting until you renew your cell contract?



Happy Wednesday Loves!

1 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

I am an avid iPhoner :-) I've had the first one since it came out so I'm WAY overdue for a new one. I can't wait!

Post a Comment