meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

What I missed...

Things I missed out on while out of the country and now being sick... I am hoping that I can catch up on the following:

Jersey Shore-- Italia!


It has debuted and there hasn't been much buzz around it. I haven't heard or read anything. I am hoping its not a flop.

Something Borrowed-- Book Club:


I read the series a long time ago, but I wanted to get a refresher. Was planning on reading this while on vacation but never got the time to do so. Hoping I love it as much as I did the first time :)

Big Brother- Season 13-

I have missed two and a half weeks of this season and it is killing me haha. I love this show! Its like a super soap opera reality craziness! Anyone else watch?


Photo Credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment