meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

Mary Kay Weekend Promo- 13% OFF!

Good FABULOUS FRIDAY Ladies!!



READY.....SET......ORDER EARLY!!! That's right! I am taking orders for this weekend only special that I am running! :)


As some of you may or may not know, Monday -- Sept. 13th -- Mary Kay's 47th Birthday!!! So, I thought to myself why not celebrate these great skincare products and my wonderful customers by having a 13% off weekend promotion?!!



Drum roll please.... It's official--



Mary Kay Birthday Bash Weekend!!


Place any an order on any of the Mary Kay products and you will get 13% off your total order!


How great is that?! I think it is fabulous!

Also, the more your order the more you SAVE! We are all always looking for ways to save. So, come on stock up on your MK favs! Perhaps the tinted moisturizer, oil free eye make up remover or the MK Lash Lengthing mascara?

Fun fact: Many of the MK products are honored with seals from Skin Care Foundation., Allure Magazine and Good Housekeeping. There have been so many accolades that I could go on and on listing them all.
On a personal note, majority of my funds go to my parents to help with their medical insurance bills etc... I do this part time for many reasons, not only do I love educating my family and friends on the importance of skin care and cancer, but I do it for my parents. It's important for me to help them in any way that I can. A heartfelt thank you to all my family and friends who have supported and encouraged me and my MK job. I'm truly blessed and you are more important to me than you know. xoxo

Make it a PHENOMENAL FRIDAY, girls ---

You can email me at my personal email- Silviarpaulo@aol.com or leave me a comment on this blog post. Can't wait to hear from each and every one of you!

Love,

Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment