meet aly contact me advertising advertising advertising advertising

Fashion Friday

Good Morning Fabulous Readers :)

I am starting a new theme each Friday and that is… "Fashion Friday". Every Friday, I will be sharing the fashion styles, trends, must haves and wishes for the week. I also, want you, my wonderful readers to let me know what your fashion finds, trends likes and dislikes are. You can let me know by leaving a comment on this post.


Here are my fashion finds- Cocktail Dresses-- They aren't just black anymore:


Modcloth:






(top to bottom: Little Coral Dress, Come Hither & There's something about yellow)

It seems to be that color is the latest trend on cocktail dresses and I must say that a girl who was born and raised in Boston, who happens to love black.. That color isn't so bad. So I have embraced it :)


Why fight?... Just love it!


So, what do you think? Fashion Friday a go or a no? Thoughts on the dresses ? Favorite dresses or designers?

As always, I want to know your thoughts, because they are simply fabulous!


Have a great weekend… xoxo,
Silvia (The Vintage Pearl)




{Photo Credit http://www.modcloth.com/}







6 comments:

I'maNolaGirl said...

Modcloth always has some really cute things! For fun day dresses, I love the sale rack at Anthropologie, but for a good fancy cocktail dress, I love BCBG. I think Fashion is absouletly a go!

Bella|Lea said...

thank u!! your blog is really pretty btw

Jill said...

I love the Fashion Friday idea, keep em coming. :) These cocktail dresses are great!

Beth Dunn said...

Love the top and bottom one! Never heard of that brand. Fashion Friday is a super cute theme. xoxo
SC

Julie Leah said...

I am in love with that second dress!! I am over the top about one-shoulder dresses!

CIP said...

Love the second dress!

Post a Comment